An economical, automatic, vertical cabinet pants pressing system that steam-air finishes the top of the pant and center creases both legs in a single pressing operation. Standard features include automatic inseam adjustment, automatic waist size adjustment and automatic cuff size adjustment. Pressing cycles are controlled by PLC.
- Provides a single operator the capability of pressing up to 150 pants per hour with two machines.
- Finishes pants with or without a crease at the touch of a button.
- The Pant-a-Matic 1400 automatically adjusts to waist sizes from 26 inches to 60 inches and inseams of 24 inches to 37 inches.
- Two Pant-a-Matic 1400’s and a reasonable work area only require around 50 square feet.
- Easy to operate so training is quick.
- Heated center buck.
- Quieter and more ergonomic than ever.
- Programmable Logic Controller controls pressing cycles.
- Over 30 years of improvements.
- Standard two-year parts warranty